Wave By Jerome Herr

Wave By: Jerome Herr

Wow OK you’re  at my blog all right calm down don’t worry

About me

I am a machine, not one designed to be analytical but one designed to create. However that is not the only thing I am. My mind is a cage, used to contain the most dangerous of beasts; imagination, this imagination of mine is particularly rampant, because if I let it free it will never stop going, pulling me in every direction it wants to go.

I like to look at things, observation is a particular hobby of mine, not in a creepy way I promise I just find people funny mostly because I don’t particularly understand them. They seem so foreign at times, making rash decisions or just not being able to decide things at all. They also always seem to say the most interesting things when they think you aren’t listening to them.

I am a geek in all sense of the word, traveling to faraway lands to assassinate kings and queens, and flying through time and space with a mad man in a blue box. Whats the point in living if you cant escape once in a while? 

Music is my escape, I feel as if i could wrap myself up in all the notes and sleep forever with the pleasant melody, not pleasant to all however, unless death metal is your forte. Although my taste in music ranges wildly, from classical to the type of music your mother would accuse you of worshiping Satan for. 

There are a lot of things I wont say here because after all I do enjoy a good mystery from time to time and all the things you need to know about me can be found throughout my writings, if they can even be called that. I think of them more as the ramblings of a raving lunatic, and why anyone would ever want to read them i do not know, but nonetheless you’re here now and I didn’t force you to come here and read my work out of some insane plot to up my reader count. But please do enjoy whatever it is that you may call the things I happen to post on here.

Image Source:

https://www.openprocessing.org/sketch/152169